Welcome to My world
I was 8 years old when I discovered game development. While all my friends were learning how to write and read I made my first steps in the big virtual world, creating websites, games, animations, movies and even music. How did I start?
You can find me on:
GameDev Market (4 Stars Seller)
Unity Assetstore (5Stars Seller)
Codester (5 Stars Seller) Popular Projects
Things that I have done but are not in Portfolio
What can I do?
My name is Martin Ciepiel and I love to create. I do not only create games but also arts, textures, 2d/3d, models, music, videos, trailers, posters, robots, tutorials, books... everything.
Here is a little preview of things that I have done but I did not post to portfolio:
- I have started to hire people when I was 10
- Leaflet and tickets for Forced2Mode Band (Depeche Mode Covers)
- I was prezenter in school's 3rd floor open
- I have done a lot of trailers and videos for Big Youtube channels (1m+ Subs)
- I understand social media marketing, as my family works in second best marketing company in Poland.
- I was a partner with Machinima and got a lot of positive reviews with Web Development business.
- 10 years of games development gave me experience in a lot of business fields
- I am learning japanese, polish, english and I am going to learn spanish after master japanese that year
- I love science of psyhics, social-engineering and how the time works (I wrote my first scientistic article about my own Time Theory).